The Talega Gallery
The Art of Fine Living in a Distinctive Senior Community
View Talega Gallery Homes for Sale
TALEGA GALLERY is located in the beautiful coastal community of San Clemente. Behind the gates, the community captures the coastal spirit within the larger community of Talega; carefully planned around the natural beauty of the coastal hills. The community offers an exclusive lifestyle for the discerning senior buyer offering a total of 283 luxury homes and condominiums. The coastal breeze keeps temperatures modest throughout the summers. Markets and Services are minutes from the Gates. It’s a fifteen minute drive to the beach and Downtown San Clemente offering almost year-round sunshine and cool coastal breezes. Dana Point and Dana Point Harbor is a bit further north and offers many fine restaurants and shopping. For the Full Orange County Experience a visit to Laguna Beach with Upscale Shopping, Art Galleries and Dining won’t find you disappointed. Newport Beach offers the Best of the Best in Entertainment and Shopping at Fashion Island. Saddleback Memorial Center San Clemente is ten minutes to the North.
The Gallery Club is the Community Gathering place; offering an elegant, refined ambiance with a full staff of fitness instructors, recreational assistants and on-site management. The Club offers:
- Pool and Jacuzzi, Locker Rooms, Outdoor Showers, Outdoor Cooking Areas, Patio, & Fountains
- Sunny Fitness Center with state of the art equipment & Four Televisions
- Card Room, Billiard Room
- Fully equipped and very catering friendly kitchen.
- Croquet Course, Bocce Ball Course
- 9 hole putting green
Find more information by visiting talegagallery.org The Talega Gallery Clubhouse is exclusive to the Gallery Residents and is strictly age sensitive. No one under 18 years of age is allowed and all guests must be accompanied by a homeowner while using the amenities at the clubhouse. A child friendly atmosphere can be found at the Master Association Clubhouse Facility offering Year-Round Community social events, eighteen-hole Fred Couples designed golf course, Swim & Athletic Club, Tennis and Sport Courts. The 1,200 acre Talega Nature Reserve, and the Talega Village shopping center are close and available to TALEGA GALLERY residents.
TALEGA GALLERY offers four distinct neighborhoods:
Seagarden offers attached homes with square footages ranging from 1,578 to 2,045
Wavecrest offers detached homes with square footages ranging from 1,745 to 2,257
Waterleaf offers detached homes with square footages ranging from 2,032 to 2,503
Sandbridge offers detached homes with square footages ranging from 2,410 to 3,634
Talega Gallery...Homeowner’s Association
WAVECREST, WATERLEAF AND SANDBRIDGE: Detached Homes
- HOA Dues are approximately $ 208.00 per month
- HOA Dues Include:
- Maintenance of the TALEGA GALLERY Club Facility, Furnishings and Staff - Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Recreational Courses and Putting Green
- Homeowner’s are Responsible for the maintenance of their homes and grounds, including insurance, with the exception of front yard landscaping and irrigation.
SEAGARDEN Attached Homes
- HOA Dues are approximately $271.00
- HOA Dues include those for the Detached Homes and in addition
- Exterior Maintenance of the building including painting and roofs. Garage Doors are the responsibility of the owner.
- Landscape and Maintenance of Common Areas
- Under certain conditions new residents may move their current Property tax base to their new retirement home potentially saving thousands of dollars.
View Current Homes for Sale within the Talega Community
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.