LAGUNA WOODS VILLAGE offers More than a home.
It's a Lifestyle, the Lifestyle you've earned and deserve! The Village is Centrally located in South Orange County with close access to the I-5 & 405 Freeways and the 73 toll road. Enjoy soft afternoon ocean breezes as the Village is located just 8 miles from the well acclaimed city of Laguna Beach on the Pacific Coast. The community is located just fifteen minutes from John Wayne Airport and 20 minutes from the Orange County performing Arts Center and nationally known as South Coast Plaza anchored by Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's and Macy’s as well as dozens of upscale nationally known specialty shops.
To the South, The Shops of Mission Viejo is anchored by Nordstrom, Macy’s and many well-known specialty stores. Local shopping abounds outside the fourteen guarded gates including Laguna Hills Mall anchored by Macys, Sears, Penny’s. Strategically placed Grocery Stores, Banks and Financial Services, pharmacy’s, restaurants, coffee houses, theaters and more are located outside the gates.
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center with whom many physicians specializing in senior care are affiliated is located near Gate 2. Mission Hospital is just 15 minutes to the South off the Interstate 5. Kaiser Permanente is 15 minutes to the North off the Interstate 5. Hoag Hospital and The Hoag Orthopedic Institute are also 15 minutes North off the Interstate 5.
Laguna Woods Village...Amenities
LAGUNA WOODS VILLAGE offers an Unbelievable array of Amenities including a 27 hole PGA Championship Golf Course that members can play for pennies of the fees found outside the Village. A second 9 hole Executive Course is located in the upper gates.
A complimentary regularly scheduled Bus Service is provided to residents traveling within the 14 gates in THE VILLAGE and surrounding areas. Seven clubhouses offer 5 Swimming Pools and Spas, Tennis Courts, Billiards Room, Various Workshops, Art Studios, Bridge Rooms, Dance Auditoriums, Live Theatre and Lawn Bowling Greens. An Equestrian Center offers horse boarding and riding.
Two Fitness Centers offer up to date Equipment and Staff to guide Fitness Programs. Over 200 Social Clubs and Organizations with various planned activities, including trips to various events are available to residents. Emeritus Courses are offered through Saddleback College.
Laguna Woods Village…Residences
LAGUNA WOODS VILLAGE offers a selection of 95 FLOOR PLANS from one bedroom condominiums and co-ops with carports to detached homes with up to three bedrooms with a one or two car garage. There are many ARCHITECTURAL STYLES and Building Types to Choose From. Premium locations offer golf course, city lights and canyon views or can be found near the Aliso Creek Sanctuary or park-like Serpentine Walk.
The Community offers well maintained or re-furbished move-in ready homes as well as beautifully remodeled homes; some using the finest high end materials available for the most discerning buyer. For those who want a hand in creating their own home environment, homes ready for remodel can be found to transform to a specific style and taste.
Laguna Woods Village…..Age, Financial & Asset Requirements for Ownership
- Age Requirement: One resident must be 55 years of age
- Financial Requirement: Income per household must be:
- Cooperative: $36,000
- Condominium: $42,000
- Asset Requirement:
- Cooperatives and Condominiums: Assets equal to the total purchase price of the manor plus $125,000 in liquid, marketable or income producing assets.
- Tax Base
- Under certain conditions new residents may move their current Property tax base to their new retirement home potentially saving thousands of dollars.
Laguna Woods Village….. HOA Fees & What is Covered
- Cooperative: Approximately $571 is the basic monthly HOA Fee. Property taxes are added to the monthly association fee; computed for each home at a rate of 1.25% of the purchase price of the home. Fee covers:
- Building insurance: fire and hazard (excluding earthquake damage)
- Cable television
- Trash pickup
- Exterior building maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Administration, accounting and legal service
- Appliance repair and replacement (based on HOA discretion)
Resident pays electricity and telephone.
- Condominium: Approximately $620 ($632-3 story bldg. w/ elevator) per month. Fee covers:
- Same as Co-ops except for Appliance repair and maintenance
Resident pays electricity, telephone and property taxes
The LAGUNA WOODS VILLAGE monthly fees provide access to millions of dollars of amenities, including 24 Hour Gate And Security Patrol, Bus Service throughout the Community and to nearby commercial services such as markets, restaurants, Saddleback Memorial Medical Campus and the Laguna Hills Mall.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.